You have 3+ years experience in Customer Service roles in a direct to consumer online business. You have knowledge of various sales channels such as Amazon, eBay, Overstock, Groupon, Houzz and Walmart. You have worked directly with the Marketing & ECommerce teams, you have handled the end to end customer experience. You speak both English & French. You have post secondary education in; ECommerce, Communications, Marketing and/or Web Development. You live an easy drive to Mississauga.
Duties and responsibilities for Customer Engagement:
- Responsible to not only responding to inquiries for Ecommerce but also for aiding customers who purchased through Retail partners.
- Operate specific call centre # and email address for providing support to customers in a timely manner.
- Track tickets via excel but later implement a ticketing and support system (i.e. Zendesk) in order to consolidate customer interactions & track satisfaction scores, as well as other Customer Support key metrics (i.e. avg number of agent touches per ticket, avg time to resolve).
- Create scripted responses for main issues and eventually macros in ticketing system. Write on-site FAQs based on trends of top issues in order to add efficiency in responses and address issues on the forefront to manage the level of contact volumes.
- Respond to reviews where necessarily on company website but also on Marketplaces & Retailer partner websites.
- Social Media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) customer interaction may be required to resolve issues working closely with the Marketing Communications Manager.
- Expected to respond to customers with a high level of urgency, passion, positivity and respect.
- Process returns / refunds via RMA process & in web platform (i.e. Shopify, PayPal, Amazon, Ebay).
- Issuing and documenting of credits will also be expected.
- Manages relationship with courier(s) for customer specific issues relating to shipping.
- Track trends and provide feedback to better improve the customer experience, processes and content increases sales and reduces returns %.
- Keep apprised of the latest technologies in connecting and interacting with customers (i.e. Live Chat).
- Provide input into roadmap for improving customer’s experience and interaction with the Neatfreak brand.
- Overall they are expected to act as a true advocate for the customer
Duties and responsibilities for Marketplace Development:
- Key member in the launch and growth of Marketplace channels.
- Knowledge and experience in variety of sales channels, such as Amazon, eBay, Overstock, Groupon, Houzz and Walmart would be an asset.
- Keep track of all outgoing orders from channels to ensure our account stays in excellent standings.
- Create and maintain product listings to expand product catalog.
- Work with Director of Digital Marketing to develop product assortment and competitive pricing model for products based on best practices per Marketplace.
- Working directly with the Marketing / Ecommerce team ensuring that all content for SKUs are informative and accurate.
- Inventory planning: compare historic sales trends to determine future inventory demand.
- Review customer feedback and Marketplace health, updating processes as needed.
- Own the end-to-end management of product experiences on Amazon (including upload, delete and modification of all products).
- Fundamental knowledge of requirements, restrictions and best practices for selling on Amazon and other Marketplaces.
- Report on performance metrics and develop implementation strategies for improvement
- Stay current with trends for Ecommerce, the industry, product knowledge and customer support best practices.