Our Burlington based client operates a custom closet system design and installation company & is looking to hire a skilled team member in the capacity of Installer. This role will pay between $21 -$25+ per hour depending upon experience, Monday to Friday – no weekends and the projects are 20 mins distance from the shop in Burlington and no further! If you have carpentry skills gathered from residential construction projects and are looking for steady employment, this could be for you!
- Perform installations at customers’ homes at prescribed times, taking care to protect their property
- Follow the company processes and procedures for all functions to the letter
- Demonstrate systems to customers upon completion of installation
- Clean workspace upon completion
- Complete paperwork with customer and collect final payment
- Maintain communication with Installation Manager throughout the day
- Perform multi-step processes in a logical order, check your own work, and recognize and correct mistakes
- Handy – You know your way around basic carpentry, furniture assembly, and hand/power tools. You know how to trim out a window for example
- Measurement skills: you know how to measure a baseboard
- Finishing skills: You have trim work experience, carpentry experience
- High standards – You pay meticulous attention to detail and care about delivering world-class results.
- Flexible – You can work 1 weekend per month and be flexible on hours.
- Amiable – You have strong oral communication skills and a winning personality.
- How You Work – You’re a team player who can also fly solo.
- Transportation – You have a clean driving record and reliable transportation.