We are looking for a CSR with direct experience in 3PL who demonstrates capacity to juggle multiple “Big-Box” retailer accounts. This person is nimble, flexible and able to roll with all the unexpected stuff that come along. This creates customer lead innovations which makes this client separate from the pack. We are looking for a new CSR to help this company build and run a world-class, R5 Warehouse Operation that Serves their Customers through a Model of Trust-Based Flexibility.
- Acts as the first point of contact with Customer projecting a positive and professional image at all times
- Resolves any problems or concerns with receiving, shipping, storing, and movement of product and quality issues such as damaged or improperly packaged goods.
- Schedule orders to ensure that orders are picked and shipped on time as per customer’s “Must Ship By” date.
- Maintain On time Shipping standards according to Customer contract requirements, but with a minimum of 98.0% on time shipping.
- Understand and ensure compliance with Customer’s Vendors according to Vendor manuals.
- Timely response to all customer enquiries with initial acknowledgement of e-mails within 30 minutes of receipt.
- Daily review of open orders.
- Ensure accurate data entry of any information into the various systems
- Timely confirmation of shipped orders. Same day as day of shipping or day before in cases where ASNs must be sent to Vendors.
- Report any exceptions to customers immediately. This includes receiving discrepancies, order shortages, damages, late shipments, etc.
- Track discrepancies.
This is a highly collaborative environment where “team” is everything. SOP’s and procedures are key but a casual over corporate environment allows this team to deal with challenges daily and strategize on how to innovate best practices to please the client every time.
3PL Logistics experience is a must; experience with large retail clients a must, experience with ASN’s ( Advanced Shipping Notices) Great mentorship and ongoing training and support and a positive leadership team has created a tenured team of proud employees.
This process will include several interviews, testing, employment references and background checks.